Wednesday 25 February 2009

Bye bye!

So I have literally just finished my first blog and already I have something else to write about!

Here goes!

This is the week I have been dreading for the last 4 weeks. My sister & I work for the same company but 4 weeks ago she was made redundant. Rather unfairly, I feel, she has been made to work her notice but now the day is approaching. Friday will be her last day!! Whereas I do feel bad for her I also feel this is a good thing to happen to her. In a VERY odd way, I believe it is a blessing!
I, on the other hand, am still there but hope to find something else very soon. I'm remaining very positive (even considering the current employment state of our country) that I will find something - fingers crossed!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I too am confident you will find something very soon. Don't feel bad for me, I'm ok. I'm pleased to be getting out of that place, and the sooner you join me the better. :o)

    ReplyDelete