Friday 22 May 2009

Little Boy

I am soo excited as yesterday I found out that my brother and his wife are expecting a boy in the Autumn! I was kind of hoping it would be a boy as it would be nice to have a nephew as well as a niece. I would have, of course, been happy either way as I just love being an auntie and spending time with my niece (although she completely tires me out!). I am pleased for her as well as she wanted a little brother.

So, now we just wait to meet baby and in the meantime have fun guessing what his parents might call him! I'm with my niece - Baby Chicken is a perfectly sensible, respectable name! :o)

3 comments:

  1. It's so exciting! I'm so excited to meet baby ..... (insert your own choice of name).

    I wouldn't get too attached to the name Chicken. I'm not sure the parents were that keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But its a Charlotte name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, If I left any comments that make no sense, just delete them. Ha. I kept getting confused as to whether I was on Jo's blog or yours. I should just go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete