Monday 4 May 2009

Finally! Green Day tour again!

I have been waiting 4 years for this and now it's finally happening. Green Day are touring again and my sister managed to get us tickets to see them at Wembley Arena in November! I saw them at Milton Keynes Bowl in June 2005 and absolutely loved it! It was a fantastic day and although I'm yet to hear their new album (due to the fact it's not released until 15th May) I am sure this gig will be just as great. (You may have picked up on the fact that I am a huge Green Day fan, it's fairly obvious by my excitement.)

I've got a while to wait but I am already really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. These next 6 months will fly by just like the last 6 months have! Don't wish them away. The sooner the concert gets here the sooner it'll be over! I am so wise!

    I'm looking forward to it too! Just think, Baby Chicken will be born by then!!!

    ReplyDelete