Monday 30 July 2012

WOW!!!! I won something!

It finally happened! This evening I won something. Only the other day I was telling my family how I had never won anything (except a packet of Cornflour at a school fete when I was about 7). This evening I entered a competition on Facebook to win a 'The Dead Famous' top and I won!!! I was so pleased and excited that I finally won something and that something is something I actually want (overuse of the word something noted)! Well, that is all really. I realised I hadn't blogged in nearly 2 years so decided this was something worth blogging about - well, for me it is!

I'll post a photo of the top when it arrives! I know all my many readers would LOVE to see it ;o)

Until then though, check out The Dead Famous - they rock!!

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you won something. Now you need to send them a picture of you wearing it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jo! I never did tweet them a picture though, probably a bit late now! xxx

    ReplyDelete